Battlefield™ 1 CTE
Battlefield™ 1 CTE is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 CTE from your computerElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Battlefield™ 1 CTE on Electronic Arts's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1 CTE folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1 CTE\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 CTE. bf1_cte.exe is the Battlefield™ 1 CTE's main executable file and it occupies approximately 104.68 MB (109763832 bytes) on disk.
Battlefield™ 1 CTE installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 108.41 MB (113676992
bytes) on disk.
- bf1_cte.exe (104.68 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.93 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (922.47 KB)
- Touchup.exe (922.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20632
of Battlefield™ 1 CTE. For more Battlefield™ 1 CTE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Battlefield™ 1 CTE is a program marketed by Electronic Arts. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Battlefield™ 1 CTE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Battlefield™ 1 CTE from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battlefield™ 1 CTE or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battlefield™ 1 CTE". If it is installed on your PC the Battlefield™ 1 CTE program will be found automatically. After you click Battlefield™ 1 CTE in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battlefield™ 1 CTE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battlefield™ 1 CTE:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1 CTE\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlefield™ 1 CTE.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1 CTE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 CTE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield™ 1 CTE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Battlefield™ 1 CTE by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Battlefield™ 1 CTE by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 CTE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 16:48:26.633