This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 from your systemElectronic Arts
. Go over here
for more details on Electronic Arts. More details about Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 is normally installed in the C:\Origin Games\Battlefield 1 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and it has a size of 922.47 KB (944608 bytes).
Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 922.47 KB (944608
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11170
of Battlefieldâ„¢ 1.
Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 is an application released by Electronic Arts. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battlefieldâ„¢ 1". The Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 application will be found automatically. After you click Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Battlefieldâ„¢ 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battlefieldâ„¢ 1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlefieldâ„¢ 1.
8. After removing Battlefieldâ„¢ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlefieldâ„¢ 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 20:36:19.297