This web page contains complete information on how to remove BattleQuiz for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BattleQuiz from your PCRhema Group
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Rhema Group. BattleQuiz is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BattleQuiz folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for BattleQuiz is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Battle Quiz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.11 MB (9557520 bytes) on disk.
BattleQuiz installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.61 MB (10075496
bytes) on disk.
- Battle Quiz.exe (9.11 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
BattleQuiz is a program by the software company Rhema Group. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase BattleQuiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BattleQuiz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BattleQuiz or simply click the Search feature and type in "BattleQuiz". If it is installed on your PC the BattleQuiz application will be found very quickly. When you select BattleQuiz in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BattleQuiz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BattleQuiz.
8. After uninstalling BattleQuiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BattleQuiz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BattleQuiz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BattleQuiz by Rhema Group from your computer, we are not saying that BattleQuiz by Rhema Group is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BattleQuiz in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:15:50.087