You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BattleLore: Command for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BattleLore: Command from your PCFantasy Flight Games
. Check out here
where you can read more on Fantasy Flight Games. Further information about BattleLore: Command can be seen at http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=272&enmi=BattleLore:%20Command
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BattleLore Command folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing BattleLore: Command is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) on disk and is labeled BattleLore.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BattleLore: Command. They occupy about 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
- BattleLore.exe (11.07 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling BattleLore: Command we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 348400
BattleLore: Command is a program offered by the software company Fantasy Flight Games. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove BattleLore: Command is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BattleLore: Command from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BattleLore: Command or simply click the Search feature and type in "BattleLore: Command". If it exists on your system the BattleLore: Command application will be found very quickly. When you select BattleLore: Command in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BattleLore: Command, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BattleLore: Command:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=272&enmi=BattleLore:%20Command
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BattleLore: Command.
8. After removing BattleLore: Command, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BattleLore: Command that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BattleLore: Command with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BattleLore: Command by Fantasy Flight Games from your computer, we are not saying that BattleLore: Command by Fantasy Flight Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BattleLore: Command in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-08 21:39:47.467