This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BattleFleet 1939 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BattleFleet 1939 from your systemSLS
. You can find out more on SLS or check for application updates here
. More information about the program BattleFleet 1939 can be found at www.battle-fleet.com
. BattleFleet 1939 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\BattleFleet 1939 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove BattleFleet 1939 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BattleFleet 1939\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BattleFleet 1939's primary file takes about 1.14 MB (1198080 bytes) and is named bf1939.exe.
The executable files below are part of BattleFleet 1939. They take about 1.53 MB (1602048
bytes) on disk.
- bf1939.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (394.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BattleFleet 1939 version 0.0
BattleFleet 1939 is a program released by SLS. Some users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove BattleFleet 1939 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BattleFleet 1939 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BattleFleet 1939 or simply click the Search field and type in "BattleFleet 1939". If it exists on your system the BattleFleet 1939 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BattleFleet 1939 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BattleFleet 1939, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BattleFleet 1939:
- The software company is: www.battle-fleet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BattleFleet 1939\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BattleFleet 1939.
8. After uninstalling BattleFleet 1939, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BattleFleet 1939 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BattleFleet 1939 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BattleFleet 1939 by SLS from your computer, nor are we saying that BattleFleet 1939 by SLS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BattleFleet 1939 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-01 19:53:22.253