BattleDucks version 1.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove BattleDucks version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BattleDucks version 1.5 from your systemTeam Major Squared
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Team Major Squared. Click on http://www.example.com/
to get more details about BattleDucks version 1.5 on Team Major Squared's website. BattleDucks version 1.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Double Stuffed\Major Squared directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove BattleDucks version 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Double Stuffed\Major Squared\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled BattleDucks.exe and its approximative size is 1.16 MB (1212416 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside BattleDucks version 1.5. They take about 9.31 MB (9760750
bytes) on disk.
- BattleDucks.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- Particle editor.exe (25.50 KB)
- DirectX9.0Runtime.exe (285.34 KB)
- Xbox360_32Eng.exe (7.17 MB)
The current page applies to BattleDucks version 1.5 version 1.5
BattleDucks version 1.5 is an application by the software company Team Major Squared. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall BattleDucks version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BattleDucks version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BattleDucks version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "BattleDucks version 1.5". If it exists on your system the BattleDucks version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select BattleDucks version 1.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BattleDucks version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BattleDucks version 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Double Stuffed\Major Squared\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BattleDucks version 1.5.
8. After removing BattleDucks version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BattleDucks version 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BattleDucks version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BattleDucks version 1.5 by Team Major Squared from your computer, we are not saying that BattleDucks version 1.5 by Team Major Squared is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BattleDucks version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 15:09:30.270