Battle of the Boros
Battle of the Boros is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Battle of the Boros from your PCAndrew Heymann
. You can find out more on Andrew Heymann or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Battle of the Boros can be found at http://battleoftheboros.blog
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Battle of the Boros folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Battle of the Boros is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Game.exe is the Battle of the Boros's main executable file and it takes circa 137.50 KB (140800 bytes) on disk.
Battle of the Boros is comprised of the following executables which occupy 137.50 KB (140800
bytes) on disk:
Battle of the Boros is an application offered by Andrew Heymann. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Battle of the Boros is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Battle of the Boros from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Battle of the Boros or simply click the Search field and type in "Battle of the Boros". If it exists on your system the Battle of the Boros app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Battle of the Boros in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Battle of the Boros, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battle of the Boros:
- The web site of the application is: http://battleoftheboros.blog
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battle of the Boros.
8. After uninstalling Battle of the Boros, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle of the Boros which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battle of the Boros using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battle of the Boros by Andrew Heymann from your PC, we are not saying that Battle of the Boros by Andrew Heymann is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battle of the Boros supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 17:20:51.163