Battle of Worms v1.0
This web page is about Battle of Worms v1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Battle of Worms v1.0 from your computerNowstat.com
. Additional info about Nowstat.com can be seen here
. More details about the program Battle of Worms v1.0 can be seen at http://www.nowstat.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Battle of Worms folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Battle of Worms v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Battle of Worms\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Battle of Worms v1.0.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.36 MB (3526656 bytes) on disk.
Battle of Worms v1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.04 MB (4234010
bytes) on disk.
- Battle of Worms v1.0.exe (3.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Battle of Worms v1.0 version 1.0
Battle of Worms v1.0 is a program released by the software company Nowstat.com. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Battle of Worms v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Battle of Worms v1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battle of Worms v1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battle of Worms v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Battle of Worms v1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Battle of Worms v1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Battle of Worms v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battle of Worms v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Battle of Worms\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battle of Worms v1.0.
8. After uninstalling Battle of Worms v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battle of Worms v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battle of Worms v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battle of Worms v1.0 by Nowstat.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Battle of Worms v1.0 by Nowstat.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battle of Worms v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 16:28:27.227