Battle for Wesnoth
Battle for Wesnoth is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Battle for Wesnoth from your PCThe Battle for Wesnoth Project
. You can read more on The Battle for Wesnoth Project or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.wesnoth.org/
to get more details about Battle for Wesnoth on The Battle for Wesnoth Project's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\wesnoth folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Battle for Wesnoth by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 28.04 MB (29401638 bytes) on disk and is titled wesnoth.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Battle for Wesnoth. They take 33.71 MB (35346386
bytes) on disk.
- wesnoth.exe (28.04 MB)
- wesnothd.exe (5.67 MB)
If planning to uninstall Battle for Wesnoth you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 599390
Battle for Wesnoth is an application marketed by the software company The Battle for Wesnoth Project. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Battle for Wesnoth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Battle for Wesnoth with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battle for Wesnoth or simply click the Search field and type in "Battle for Wesnoth". If it exists on your system the Battle for Wesnoth app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Battle for Wesnoth in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Battle for Wesnoth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battle for Wesnoth:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.wesnoth.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Battle for Wesnoth.
8. After removing Battle for Wesnoth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Battle for Wesnoth which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battle for Wesnoth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battle for Wesnoth by The Battle for Wesnoth Project from your computer, we are not saying that Battle for Wesnoth by The Battle for Wesnoth Project is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Battle for Wesnoth in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 08:50:03.883