Battle Worlds: Kronos
This info is about Battle Worlds: Kronos for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battle Worlds: Kronos from your computerKING Art
. You can read more on KING Art or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.battle-worlds.com
if you want to read more on Battle Worlds: Kronos on KING Art's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BattleWorldsKronos directory (same installation drive as Windows). Battle Worlds: Kronos's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named BattleWorldsKronos.exe and occupies 10.03 MB (10512896 bytes).
Battle Worlds: Kronos contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.89 MB (13511680
bytes) on disk.
- BattleWorldsKronos.exe (10.03 MB)
- BattleworldsBuilder.exe (2.86 MB)
Battle Worlds: Kronos is a program released by the software company KING Art. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Battle Worlds: Kronos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Battle Worlds: Kronos from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Battle Worlds: Kronos or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battle Worlds: Kronos". If it exists on your system the Battle Worlds: Kronos program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Battle Worlds: Kronos in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battle Worlds: Kronos, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battle Worlds: Kronos:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.battle-worlds.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battle Worlds: Kronos.
8. After removing Battle Worlds: Kronos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle Worlds: Kronos which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battle Worlds: Kronos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Battle Worlds: Kronos by KING Art from your computer, nor are we saying that Battle Worlds: Kronos by KING Art is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battle Worlds: Kronos supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:54:16.530