You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Battle Pirates for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battle Pirates from your computerGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Please open http://www.GameTop.com/
if you want to read more on Battle Pirates on GameTop Pte. Ltd.'s web page. Battle Pirates is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Battle Pirates folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Battle Pirates is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Battle Pirates\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Battle Pirates's main file takes about 53.98 KB (55280 bytes) and is called battle-pirates.exe.
Battle Pirates contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.56 MB (2687456
bytes) on disk.
- battle-pirates.exe (53.98 KB)
- desktop.exe (91.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.42 MB)
This page is about Battle Pirates version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall Battle Pirates you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Battle Pirates_is1
Battle Pirates is an application offered by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Battle Pirates is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Battle Pirates from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Battle Pirates or simply click the Search field and type in "Battle Pirates". The Battle Pirates app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Battle Pirates in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Battle Pirates, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battle Pirates:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Battle Pirates\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battle Pirates.
8. After removing Battle Pirates, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle Pirates which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battle Pirates with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Battle Pirates by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Battle Pirates by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battle Pirates in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 11:34:25.773