Battle Pirates Hack v2.7
You can find below details on how to uninstall Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 from your computeruRBAN dAMAGE
. Additional info about uRBAN dAMAGE can be read here
. Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle Pirates Hack folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle Pirates Hack\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. bphack.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 370.50 KB (379392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Battle Pirates Hack v2.7. They occupy an average of 535.38 KB (548234
bytes) on disk.
- bphack.exe (370.50 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
- updater.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7
of Battle Pirates Hack v2.7.
Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 is a program released by the software company uRBAN dAMAGE. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battle Pirates Hack v2.7". The Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Battle Pirates Hack v2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battle Pirates Hack v2.7.
8. After uninstalling Battle Pirates Hack v2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 by uRBAN dAMAGE from your computer, we are not saying that Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 by uRBAN dAMAGE is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battle Pirates Hack v2.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 13:15:20.853