This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Battle Mages for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Battle Mages from your computerTargem Games
. More information about Targem Games can be read here
. More information about Battle Mages can be seen at http://www.targem.ru/games/battlemages/
. Battle Mages is normally installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Battle Mages directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Battle Mages by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3371296 bytes) on disk and is titled steam.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Battle Mages. They take 554.75 MB (581700008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (6.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.14 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.04 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.31 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Battle Mages is an application released by Targem Games. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Battle Mages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Battle Mages from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Battle Mages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battle Mages". If it is installed on your PC the Battle Mages app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Battle Mages in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Battle Mages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battle Mages:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.targem.ru/games/battlemages/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battle Mages.
8. After removing Battle Mages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle Mages which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battle Mages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battle Mages by Targem Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Battle Mages by Targem Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battle Mages supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-20 15:35:56.810