Battle Group 2
A way to uninstall Battle Group 2 from your computer
This web page is about Battle Group 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Bane Games
. Further information on Bane Games can be seen here
. Please open http://www.battlegroupgame.com/
if you want to read more on Battle Group 2 on Bane Games's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Battlegroup2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Battle Group 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BattleGroup2.exe is the Battle Group 2's main executable file and it takes around 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Battle Group 2. They take about 10.77 MB (11288064
bytes) on disk.
- BattleGroup2.exe (10.77 MB)
The current web page applies to Battle Group 2 version 2
A way to delete Battle Group 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Battle Group 2 is an application marketed by the software company Bane Games. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Battle Group 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Battle Group 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battle Group 2". If it exists on your system the Battle Group 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Battle Group 2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Battle Group 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battle Group 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.battlegroupgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battle Group 2.
8. After uninstalling Battle Group 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battle Group 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battle Group 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battle Group 2 by Bane Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Battle Group 2 by Bane Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battle Group 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:08:13.500