Battle Group 2
Battle Group 2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Battle Group 2 from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. More information about the software Battle Group 2 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Battle Group 2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BattleGroup2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Battle Group 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BattleGroup2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Battle Group 2's main file takes about 731.05 KB (748600 bytes) and is called BattleGroup2-WT.exe.
The following executables are contained in Battle Group 2. They occupy 11.86 MB (12433592
bytes) on disk.
- BattleGroup2-WT.exe (731.05 KB)
- BattleGroup2.exe (10.77 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This page is about Battle Group 2 version 126.96.36.199
Battle Group 2 is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Battle Group 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Battle Group 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battle Group 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battle Group 2". If it exists on your system the Battle Group 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Battle Group 2 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Battle Group 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battle Group 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BattleGroup2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battle Group 2.
8. After uninstalling Battle Group 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Battle Group 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battle Group 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Battle Group 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Battle Group 2 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battle Group 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:56:02.520