Battle Dawn is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Battle Dawn from your PCPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Usually the Battle Dawn application is placed in the C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. Battle Dawn's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.49 MB (7853056 bytes) on disk and is labeled HostAppService.exe.
Battle Dawn contains of the executables below. They take 10.46 MB (10972160
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Battle Dawn version 22.214.171.124650
If you are manually uninstalling Battle Dawn we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Battle Dawn's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC App Store.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pokki Start Menu.lnk
- C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\AVG Web TuneUp\cache\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\AVG Web TuneUp\cache\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Battle Dawn.ico
- C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\AVG Web TuneUp\cache\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\AVG Web TuneUp\cache\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Battle Dawn.lnk
Battle Dawn is an application by Pokki. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Battle Dawn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Battle Dawn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battle Dawn or simply click the Search field and type in "Battle Dawn". The Battle Dawn app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Battle Dawn in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battle Dawn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Battle Dawn.
8. After removing Battle Dawn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle Dawn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battle Dawn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Battle Dawn by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Battle Dawn by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battle Dawn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:51:49.053