Battle Dawn is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Battle Dawn from your systemSweetLabs
. Check out here
for more details on SweetLabs. Usually the Battle Dawn application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. Battle Dawn's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7875640 bytes) on disk and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
Battle Dawn is composed of the following executables which occupy 40.47 MB (42431656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HostAppService.exe (7.50 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.14 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.92 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Battle Dawn version 22.214.171.124650
Battle Dawn is an application marketed by SweetLabs. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Battle Dawn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Battle Dawn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battle Dawn or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battle Dawn". The Battle Dawn application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Battle Dawn in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Battle Dawn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battle Dawn.
8. After uninstalling Battle Dawn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle Dawn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battle Dawn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Battle Dawn by SweetLabs from your computer, we are not saying that Battle Dawn by SweetLabs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Battle Dawn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 12:11:33.477