This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Battle Crust for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Battle Crust from your computerPicorinne Soft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Picorinne Soft. More data about the application Battle Crust can be found at http://picorinnesoft.web.fc2.com/battle_crust.html
. Battle Crust is frequently set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Battle Crust folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Battle Crust by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Steam.exe and its approximative size is 3.04 MB (3190048 bytes).
Battle Crust contains of the executables below. They occupy 118.50 MB (124251098
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.04 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (559.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.60 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (436.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (392.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.28 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.54 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- BadCaterpillar.exe (192.50 KB)
- BadCaterpillar.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- butcher.exe (21.15 MB)
- crayon.exe (2.88 MB)
- crayon_d3d.exe (3.65 MB)
- launcher.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- updater.exe (184.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- Luftrausers.exe (6.94 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Scribble.exe (4.90 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- sendrpt.exe (578.21 KB)
- ShovelKnight.exe (9.48 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- supercratebox.exe (3.73 MB)
Battle Crust is an application released by Picorinne Soft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Battle Crust is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Battle Crust with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Battle Crust or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battle Crust". If it exists on your system the Battle Crust application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Battle Crust in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Battle Crust, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battle Crust:
- The web site of the program is: http://picorinnesoft.web.fc2.com/battle_crust.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Battle Crust.
8. After removing Battle Crust, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battle Crust which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battle Crust using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battle Crust by Picorinne Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Battle Crust by Picorinne Soft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battle Crust in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 02:53:31.700