This info is about BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 from your systemFilipe Lourenço
. Check out here
for more details on Filipe Lourenço. Please follow http://batterycare.net
if you want to read more on BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 on Filipe Lourenço's page. BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\BatteryCare folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 is C:\Program Files\BatteryCare\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled BatteryCare.exe and it has a size of 695.50 KB (712192 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with BatteryCare 0.9.9.1. They take about 1.56 MB (1639391
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryCare.exe (695.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUACbypass.exe (85.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUpdater.exe (74.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.9.1
of BatteryCare 0.9.9.1.
BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 is a program offered by Filipe Lourenço. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BatteryCare 0.9.9.1". If it exists on your system the BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BatteryCare 0.9.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BatteryCare 0.9.9.1:
- The software company is: http://batterycare.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BatteryCare\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.9.1.
8. After removing BatteryCare 0.9.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 by Filipe Lourenço from your PC, nor are we saying that BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 by Filipe Lourenço is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:07:00.273