BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 from your computerFilipe Lourenзo
. Open here
for more information on Filipe Lourenзo. Click on http://batterycare.net
to get more details about BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 on Filipe Lourenзo's website. BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare directory, subject to the user's decision. BatteryCare 0.9.25.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare\unins000.exe". BatteryCare.exe is the BatteryCare 0.9.25.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 778.50 KB (797184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside BatteryCare 0.9.25.1. They take about 1.67 MB (1746080
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryCare.exe (778.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUACbypass.exe (85.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUpdater.exe (105.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (736.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.25.1
of BatteryCare 0.9.25.1.
BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 is a program offered by Filipe Lourenзo. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "BatteryCare 0.9.25.1". The BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BatteryCare 0.9.25.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BatteryCare 0.9.25.1:
- The publisher is: http://batterycare.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BatteryCare 0.9.25.1.
8. After removing BatteryCare 0.9.25.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 by Filipe Lourenзo from your PC, we are not saying that BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 by Filipe Lourenзo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.25.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 01:45:25.710