This web page is about BatteryCare 0.9.21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.21 from your systemFilipe Louren็o
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Filipe Louren็o. More information about BatteryCare 0.9.21 can be seen at http://batterycare.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare folder (same installation drive as Windows). BatteryCare 0.9.21's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 770.50 KB (788992 bytes) on disk and is named BatteryCare.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside BatteryCare 0.9.21. They occupy about 1.66 MB (1737888
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryCare.exe (770.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUACbypass.exe (85.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUpdater.exe (105.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (736.16 KB)
This data is about BatteryCare 0.9.21 version 0.9.21
BatteryCare 0.9.21 is a program by the software company Filipe Louren็o. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove BatteryCare 0.9.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.21 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BatteryCare 0.9.21 or simply click the Search field and type in "BatteryCare 0.9.21". The BatteryCare 0.9.21 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BatteryCare 0.9.21 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BatteryCare 0.9.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BatteryCare 0.9.21:
- The software company is: http://batterycare.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BatteryCare 0.9.21.
8. After uninstalling BatteryCare 0.9.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BatteryCare 0.9.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BatteryCare 0.9.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.21 by Filipe Louren็o from your PC, nor are we saying that BatteryCare 0.9.21 by Filipe Louren็o is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.21 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 05:26:14.000