This web page is about BatteryCare 0.9.21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.21 from your systemFilipe Louren็o
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Filipe Louren็o. More information about BatteryCare 0.9.21 can be seen at http://batterycare.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare folder (same installation drive as Windows). BatteryCare 0.9.21's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 770.50 KB (788992 bytes) on disk and is named BatteryCare.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside BatteryCare 0.9.21. They occupy about 1.66 MB (1737888
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryCare.exe (770.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUACbypass.exe (85.50 KB)
- BatteryCareUpdater.exe (105.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (736.16 KB)
This data is about BatteryCare 0.9.21 version 0.9.21
BatteryCare 0.9.21 is a program by the software company Filipe Louren็o. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove BatteryCare 0.9.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.21 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BatteryCare 0.9.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BatteryCare 0.9.21". The BatteryCare 0.9.21 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BatteryCare 0.9.21 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BatteryCare 0.9.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BatteryCare 0.9.21:
- The publisher is: http://batterycare.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BatteryCare\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BatteryCare 0.9.21.
8. After uninstalling BatteryCare 0.9.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BatteryCare 0.9.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BatteryCare 0.9.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.21 by Filipe Louren็o from your PC, nor are we saying that BatteryCare 0.9.21 by Filipe Louren็o is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BatteryCare 0.9.21 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 05:26:14.000