This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Battery Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Battery Utility from your PCFUJITSU LIMITED
. You can read more on FUJITSU LIMITED or check for application updates here
. More information about Battery Utility can be found at
. Usually the Battery Utility application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BatteryAid2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 117.85 KB (120680 bytes) on disk and is labeled BatteryDaemon.exe.
Battery Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 641.20 KB (656584
bytes) on disk:
- BatLimMain.exe (167.35 KB)
- BatteryDaemon.exe (117.85 KB)
- BatteryInfo.exe (158.85 KB)
- BatterySetLimit.exe (141.85 KB)
- PGLauncher.exe (55.29 KB)
The current page applies to Battery Utility version 3.01.10.001
only. Click on the links below for other Battery Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Battery Utility is an application by FUJITSU LIMITED. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Battery Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Battery Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battery Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battery Utility". If it exists on your system the Battery Utility app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Battery Utility in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Battery Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battery Utility.
8. After uninstalling Battery Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battery Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battery Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battery Utility by FUJITSU LIMITED from your computer, nor are we saying that Battery Utility by FUJITSU LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battery Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:23:44.820