This web page is about Battery Life for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Battery Life from your computerA Steve Creation/Convergence
. Check out here
where you can get more info on A Steve Creation/Convergence. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battery Life directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Battery Life is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Battery Life\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Battery Life\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Battery Life.exe is the Battery Life's main executable file and it occupies close to 193.50 KB (198144 bytes) on disk.
Battery Life installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 761.00 KB (779264
bytes) on disk.
- Battery Life.exe (193.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Battery Life version 1.0
Battery Life is an application by the software company A Steve Creation/Convergence. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Battery Life is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Battery Life using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battery Life or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battery Life". If it is installed on your PC the Battery Life application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Battery Life in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battery Life, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battery Life.
8. After uninstalling Battery Life, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battery Life which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battery Life using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battery Life by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your PC, we are not saying that Battery Life by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battery Life in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:30:02.770