Battery Care Function
Battery Care Function is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Battery Care Function from your systemSony Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sony Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\Battery Care Function directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Battery Care Function is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. BatteryCare.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.22 MB (1276024 bytes) on disk.
Battery Care Function is comprised of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1276024
bytes) on disk:
- BatteryCare.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.00.04060
of Battery Care Function. You can find here a few links to other Battery Care Function releases:
Battery Care Function is a program marketed by Sony Corporation. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Battery Care Function is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Battery Care Function from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Battery Care Function or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battery Care Function". If it is installed on your PC the Battery Care Function app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Battery Care Function in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Battery Care Function, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battery Care Function.
8. After uninstalling Battery Care Function, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Battery Care Function that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battery Care Function using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Battery Care Function by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Battery Care Function by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battery Care Function in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:38:47.033