Battery Care Function
Battery Care Function is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Battery Care Function from your systemSony Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sony Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\Battery Care Function directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Battery Care Function is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. BatteryCare.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.22 MB (1276024 bytes) on disk.
Battery Care Function is comprised of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1276024
bytes) on disk:
- BatteryCare.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.00.04060
of Battery Care Function. You can find here a few links to other Battery Care Function releases:
Battery Care Function is a program marketed by Sony Corporation. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Battery Care Function is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Battery Care Function from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battery Care Function or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battery Care Function". If it is installed on your PC the Battery Care Function app will be found very quickly. After you select Battery Care Function in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Battery Care Function, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battery Care Function.
8. After uninstalling Battery Care Function, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Battery Care Function that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battery Care Function using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Battery Care Function by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Battery Care Function by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battery Care Function in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:38:47.033