Bato is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bato from your PCMy Real Games Ltd
. You can find out more on My Real Games Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myrealgames.com/
to get more info about Bato on My Real Games Ltd's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Bato directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Bato is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Bato\unins000.exe. Bato's primary file takes around 2.16 MB (2265088 bytes) and is called game.exe.
Bato is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.30 MB (3459273
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Bato is an application marketed by the software company My Real Games Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Bato is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bato with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bato or simply click the Search field and type in "Bato". The Bato program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bato in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bato, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bato:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Bato\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bato.
8. After uninstalling Bato, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bato that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bato with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bato by My Real Games Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Bato by My Real Games Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bato in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:53:27.803