Batman is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Batman from your systemTelltale Games
. Take a look here
for more details on Telltale Games. Please open http://www.telltalegames.com/support/
if you want to read more on Batman on Telltale Games's web page. Usually the Batman program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Telltale Games\Batman folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Batman by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Telltale Games\Batman\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Batman.exe and it has a size of 18.02 MB (18892776 bytes).
Batman installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 34.32 MB (35984369
bytes) on disk.
- Batman.exe (18.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.30 MB)
The current web page applies to Batman version 2017.8.16.484
only. For more Batman versions please click below:
Batman is a program offered by Telltale Games. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Batman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Batman from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Batman or simply activate the Search field and type in "Batman". The Batman application will be found very quickly. When you click Batman in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Batman, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Batman:
- The software company is: http://www.telltalegames.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Telltale Games\Batman\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Batman.
8. After removing Batman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Batman which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Batman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Batman by Telltale Games from your PC, we are not saying that Batman by Telltale Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Batman supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 13:48:56.610