Batman Arkham City
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Batman Arkham City for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Batman Arkham City from your PCeidos
. You can read more on eidos or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Batman Arkham City at www.eidos.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eidos\Batman Arkham City folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\eidos\Batman Arkham City\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Batman Arkham City. BatmanAC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 45.18 MB (47373160 bytes) on disk.
Batman Arkham City installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 409.35 MB (429232382
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BatmanAC.exe (45.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (957.28 KB)
- BatmanAC.exe (43.12 MB)
- BmLauncher.exe (8.98 MB)
- AMD_DCOptSetup.exe (4.68 MB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- gfwlivesetup.exe (70.43 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Batman Arkham City is an application marketed by the software company eidos. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Batman Arkham City is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Batman Arkham City from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Batman Arkham City or simply click the Search feature and type in "Batman Arkham City". If it is installed on your PC the Batman Arkham City application will be found automatically. After you select Batman Arkham City in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Batman Arkham City, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Batman Arkham City:
- The web site of the application is: www.eidos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eidos\Batman Arkham City\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Batman Arkham City.
8. After removing Batman Arkham City, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Batman Arkham City that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Batman Arkham City with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Batman Arkham City by eidos from your PC, we are not saying that Batman Arkham City by eidos is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Batman Arkham City supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 19:16:08.057