Batimax+ version 12.11
Batimax+ version 12.11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Batimax+ version 12.11 from your computerArchic
. You can read more on Archic or check for application updates here
. Further information about Batimax+ version 12.11 can be found at http://www.batimax.fr/
. Usually the Batimax+ version 12.11 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Batimax+ directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Batimax+ version 12.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Batimax+\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Batimax+.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 16.65 MB (17463808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Batimax+ version 12.11. They occupy an average of 23.54 MB (24678824
bytes) on disk.
- Batimax+.exe (16.65 MB)
- pdf_printerv5.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.29 KB)
- php-fcgi-4d.exe (40.50 KB)
The current page applies to Batimax+ version 12.11 version 12.11
Batimax+ version 12.11 is a program offered by Archic. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Batimax+ version 12.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Batimax+ version 12.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Batimax+ version 12.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Batimax+ version 12.11". If it is installed on your PC the Batimax+ version 12.11 program will be found very quickly. When you click Batimax+ version 12.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Batimax+ version 12.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Batimax+ version 12.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.batimax.fr/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Batimax+\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Batimax+ version 12.11.
8. After uninstalling Batimax+ version 12.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Batimax+ version 12.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Batimax+ version 12.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Batimax+ version 12.11 by Archic from your PC, we are not saying that Batimax+ version 12.11 by Archic is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Batimax+ version 12.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 20:09:53.553