Batch Video Resizer
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Batch Video Resizer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Batch Video Resizer from your computerAudane
. More information about Audane can be found here
. Click on http://www.audane.com
to get more info about Batch Video Resizer on Audane's website. Batch Video Resizer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Batch Video Resizer folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Batch Video Resizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Batch Video Resizer\unins000.exe. BatchVideoResizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.27 MB (1327104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Batch Video Resizer. They occupy about 1.95 MB (2045601
bytes) on disk.
- BatchVideoResizer.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Batch Video Resizer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Batch Video Resizer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Batch Video Resizer:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Batch Video Resizer
- C:\Program Files\Batch Video Resizer
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Bureau\Batch Video Resizer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Batch Video Resizer\AuDane Website.url
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Batch Video Resizer\Batch Video Resizer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Batch Video Resizer\Uninstall.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Batch Video Resizer_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Batch Video Resizer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Batch Video Resizer_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Batch Video Resizer_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Batch Video Resizer_is1\UninstallString
Batch Video Resizer is a program marketed by Audane. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Batch Video Resizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Batch Video Resizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Batch Video Resizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Batch Video Resizer". If it is installed on your PC the Batch Video Resizer app will be found very quickly. When you click Batch Video Resizer in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Batch Video Resizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Batch Video Resizer:
- The software company is: http://www.audane.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Batch Video Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Batch Video Resizer.
8. After removing Batch Video Resizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Batch Video Resizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Batch Video Resizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Batch Video Resizer by Audane from your PC, we are not saying that Batch Video Resizer by Audane is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Batch Video Resizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 18:07:10.190