Batch Picture Protector 6.6
This page is about Batch Picture Protector 6.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Batch Picture Protector 6.6 from your systemSoftOrbits
. Additional info about SoftOrbits can be seen here
. More information about the application Batch Picture Protector 6.6 can be found at http://www.softorbits.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Batch Picture Protector folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Batch Picture Protector 6.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Batch Picture Protector\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PicWatermark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 41.96 MB (43999160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Batch Picture Protector 6.6. They take about 43.09 MB (45184880
bytes) on disk.
- PicWatermark.exe (41.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.6
of Batch Picture Protector 6.6.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Batch Picture Protector 6.6.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Batch Picture Protector_is1
Batch Picture Protector 6.6 is a program offered by SoftOrbits. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Batch Picture Protector 6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Batch Picture Protector 6.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Batch Picture Protector 6.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Batch Picture Protector 6.6". If it is installed on your PC the Batch Picture Protector 6.6 application will be found very quickly. When you click Batch Picture Protector 6.6 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Batch Picture Protector 6.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Batch Picture Protector 6.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softorbits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Batch Picture Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Batch Picture Protector 6.6.
8. After removing Batch Picture Protector 6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Batch Picture Protector 6.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Batch Picture Protector 6.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Batch Picture Protector 6.6 by SoftOrbits from your computer, we are not saying that Batch Picture Protector 6.6 by SoftOrbits is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Batch Picture Protector 6.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:55:17.897