This info is about Basware for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Basware from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Basware is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Basware. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Basware is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Basware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Basware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Basware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Basware". If it exists on your system the Basware application will be found very quickly. When you select Basware in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Basware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Basware.
8. After removing Basware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Basware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Basware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Basware by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Basware by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Basware supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:42:54.977