This web page is about Bastion for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bastion from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. More details about Bastion can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Bastion application is installed in the C:\New folder (5)\Bastion folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Bastion is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bastion\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Bastion's primary file takes around 936.84 KB (959329 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Bastion. They take 936.84 KB (959329
bytes) on disk.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Bastion from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bastion:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bastion_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Bastion is an application offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Bastion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bastion from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bastion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bastion". If it is installed on your PC the Bastion app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bastion in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bastion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bastion:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bastion\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bastion.
8. After removing Bastion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bastion which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bastion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bastion by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, we are not saying that Bastion by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bastion in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 18:38:07.837