Basta Computing ZMover
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Basta Computing ZMover for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Basta Computing ZMover from your PCBasta Computing, Inc.
. More information about Basta Computing, Inc. can be read here
. More information about the software Basta Computing ZMover can be found at http://www.basta.com
. C:\PROGRA~2\BASTAC~1\ZMover\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\BASTAC~1\ZMover\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Basta Computing ZMover. ZMover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 331.00 KB (338944 bytes) on disk.
Basta Computing ZMover installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 508.50 KB (520704
bytes) on disk.
- UNWISE.EXE (177.50 KB)
- ZMover.exe (331.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Basta Computing ZMover version 4.5
Basta Computing ZMover is a program by Basta Computing, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Basta Computing ZMover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Basta Computing ZMover from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Basta Computing ZMover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Basta Computing ZMover". If it exists on your system the Basta Computing ZMover program will be found very quickly. When you click Basta Computing ZMover in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Basta Computing ZMover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Basta Computing ZMover:
- The software company is: http://www.basta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\BASTAC~1\ZMover\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\BASTAC~1\ZMover\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Basta Computing ZMover.
8. After uninstalling Basta Computing ZMover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Basta Computing ZMover that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Basta Computing ZMover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Basta Computing ZMover by Basta Computing, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Basta Computing ZMover by Basta Computing, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Basta Computing ZMover in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 12:55:29.497