Basta Computing Reglo
Basta Computing Reglo is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Basta Computing Reglo from your systemBasta Computing, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Basta Computing, Inc.. More details about Basta Computing Reglo can be seen at http://www.basta.com
. The complete uninstall command line for Basta Computing Reglo is C:\PROGRA~2\Reglo\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\Reglo\INSTALL.LOG. Reglo.exe is the Basta Computing Reglo's main executable file and it takes approximately 315.00 KB (322560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Basta Computing Reglo. They take about 476.50 KB (487936
bytes) on disk.
- Reglo.exe (315.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of Basta Computing Reglo.
Basta Computing Reglo is a program by the software company Basta Computing, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Basta Computing Reglo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Basta Computing Reglo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Basta Computing Reglo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Basta Computing Reglo". If it exists on your system the Basta Computing Reglo application will be found automatically. After you click Basta Computing Reglo in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Basta Computing Reglo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Basta Computing Reglo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.basta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Reglo\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\Reglo\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Basta Computing Reglo.
8. After removing Basta Computing Reglo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Basta Computing Reglo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Basta Computing Reglo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Basta Computing Reglo by Basta Computing, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Basta Computing Reglo by Basta Computing, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Basta Computing Reglo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:52:02.247