Basketball Stat Manager 2.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 from your systemStat Manager
. Check out here
where you can read more on Stat Manager. Click on http://www.basketballstatmanager.com
to get more information about Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 on Stat Manager's website. Usually the Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Basketball Stat Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Basketball Stat Manager\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called BasketballStatManager.exe and it has a size of 4.09 MB (4288000 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Basketball Stat Manager 2.0. They occupy an average of 6.95 MB (7282526
bytes) on disk.
- BasketballStatManager.exe (4.09 MB)
- ReportViewer.exe (2.80 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.83 KB)
This web page is about Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 version 2.0
Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 is an application offered by Stat Manager. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Basketball Stat Manager 2.0". The Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Basketball Stat Manager 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Basketball Stat Manager 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.basketballstatmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Basketball Stat Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Basketball Stat Manager 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Basketball Stat Manager 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 by Stat Manager from your PC, we are not saying that Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 by Stat Manager is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Basketball Stat Manager 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 17:54:09.630