This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Basic4android v3.80 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Basic4android v3.80 from your systemAnywhere Software
. More information on Anywhere Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.basic4ppc.com
to get more details about Basic4android v3.80 on Anywhere Software's website. Basic4android v3.80 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Basic4android v3.80 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Basic4android.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 916.00 KB (937984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Basic4android v3.80. They take about 1.71 MB (1793822
bytes) on disk.
- b4a-gen.exe (100.00 KB)
- Basic4android.exe (916.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (735.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 43.80
of Basic4android v3.80.
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove Basic4android v3.80 from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\Basic4android
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\B4A-License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\Keygen-v3.8(persianCg.Ir).exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\Libraries\ArcMenu.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\Libraries\ArcMenu.xml
Basic4android v3.80 is a program marketed by the software company Anywhere Software. Some people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Basic4android v3.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Basic4android v3.80 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Basic4android v3.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Basic4android v3.80". If it is installed on your PC the Basic4android v3.80 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Basic4android v3.80 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Basic4android v3.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Basic4android v3.80:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.basic4ppc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Basic4android v3.80.
8. After removing Basic4android v3.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Basic4android v3.80 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Basic4android v3.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Basic4android v3.80 by Anywhere Software from your computer, we are not saying that Basic4android v3.80 by Anywhere Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Basic4android v3.80 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:00:07.917