Basic PAYE Tools 2012
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools 2012 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools 2012 from your systemHM Revenue & Customs
. More information about HM Revenue & Customs can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HMRC\payetools2012 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Basic PAYE Tools 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HMRC\payetools2012\uninstall.exe. Basic PAYE Tools 2012's main file takes about 129.61 KB (132720 bytes) and is called bpt-diagnostics.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Basic PAYE Tools 2012. They take about 3.96 MB (4156173
bytes) on disk.
- bpt-diagnostics.exe (129.61 KB)
- bpt.exe (132.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16893
of Basic PAYE Tools 2012. You can find below info on other releases of Basic PAYE Tools 2012:
Basic PAYE Tools 2012 is a program released by HM Revenue & Customs. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Basic PAYE Tools 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Basic PAYE Tools 2012 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Basic PAYE Tools 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Basic PAYE Tools 2012". The Basic PAYE Tools 2012 application will be found very quickly. After you click Basic PAYE Tools 2012 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Basic PAYE Tools 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Basic PAYE Tools 2012.
8. After removing Basic PAYE Tools 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Basic PAYE Tools 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Basic PAYE Tools 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Basic PAYE Tools 2012 by HM Revenue & Customs from your computer, we are not saying that Basic PAYE Tools 2012 by HM Revenue & Customs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Basic PAYE Tools 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 16:49:36.223