This page is about Barricade 3.5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Barricade 3.5.0 from your systemMathieu Rossignol
. Go over here
for more info on Mathieu Rossignol. More info about the application Barricade 3.5.0 can be seen at http://www.barricade.com
. Barricade 3.5.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Barricade 3.5.0 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Barricade 3.5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Barricade 3.5.0\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 198.46 KB (203228 bytes) on disk.
Barricade 3.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 198.46 KB (203228
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (198.46 KB)
The current page applies to Barricade 3.5.0 version 3.5.0
Barricade 3.5.0 is a program offered by the software company Mathieu Rossignol. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Barricade 3.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Barricade 3.5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Barricade 3.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Barricade 3.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Barricade 3.5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Barricade 3.5.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Barricade 3.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Barricade 3.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.barricade.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Barricade 3.5.0\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Barricade 3.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Barricade 3.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Barricade 3.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Barricade 3.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Barricade 3.5.0 by Mathieu Rossignol from your PC, we are not saying that Barricade 3.5.0 by Mathieu Rossignol is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Barricade 3.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:11:20.590