Barracuda Spam Filter
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Barracuda Spam Filter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Barracuda Spam Filter from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
where you can read more on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the Barracuda Spam Filter program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall Barracuda Spam Filter. Barracuda Spam Filter's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
Barracuda Spam Filter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The current page applies to Barracuda Spam Filter version 1.0
Barracuda Spam Filter is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Barracuda Spam Filter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Barracuda Spam Filter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Barracuda Spam Filter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Barracuda Spam Filter". If it is installed on your PC the Barracuda Spam Filter application will be found automatically. When you select Barracuda Spam Filter in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Barracuda Spam Filter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Barracuda Spam Filter.
8. After removing Barracuda Spam Filter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Barracuda Spam Filter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Barracuda Spam Filter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Barracuda Spam Filter by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Barracuda Spam Filter by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Barracuda Spam Filter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:50:27.630