Barracuda Backup Agent
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Barracuda Backup Agent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Barracuda Backup Agent from your systemBarracuda Networks, Inc.
. More data about Barracuda Networks, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Barracuda\Barracuda Backup Agent directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Barracuda Backup Agent is "C:\Program Files\Barracuda\Barracuda Backup Agent\setup.exe" -remove=yes. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 63.50 KB (65024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Barracuda Backup Agent. They occupy 124.42 MB (130462566
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bbwinsvc.exe (79.50 KB)
- setup.exe (63.50 KB)
- setup-1423430221.exe (62.03 MB)
- setup-1432912809.exe (62.03 MB)
- bbwingin.exe (156.50 KB)
- bbwinsdr.exe (52.50 KB)
- bbwinsvc.exe (13.50 KB)
This web page is about Barracuda Backup Agent version 6.0.08
alone. Click on the links below for other Barracuda Backup Agent versions:
...click to view all...
Barracuda Backup Agent is a program by the software company Barracuda Networks, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Barracuda Backup Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Barracuda Backup Agent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Barracuda Backup Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Barracuda Backup Agent". If it exists on your system the Barracuda Backup Agent app will be found automatically. When you click Barracuda Backup Agent in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Barracuda Backup Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Barracuda Backup Agent.
8. After uninstalling Barracuda Backup Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Barracuda Backup Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Barracuda Backup Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Barracuda Backup Agent by Barracuda Networks, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Barracuda Backup Agent by Barracuda Networks, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Barracuda Backup Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:13:38.150