Baraha Fonts 10.10
Baraha Fonts 10.10 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Baraha Fonts 10.10 from your systemBaraha Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Baraha Software. Click on http://www.baraha.com
to get more data about Baraha Fonts 10.10 on Baraha Software's website. Baraha Fonts 10.10 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baraha Software\Baraha Fonts directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Baraha Fonts 10.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Baraha Software\Baraha Fonts\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.14 MB (1195721 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Baraha Fonts 10.10. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1195721
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Baraha Fonts 10.10 version 10.10
Baraha Fonts 10.10 is an application marketed by Baraha Software. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Baraha Fonts 10.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Baraha Fonts 10.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Baraha Fonts 10.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Baraha Fonts 10.10". The Baraha Fonts 10.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Baraha Fonts 10.10 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Baraha Fonts 10.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baraha Fonts 10.10:
- The software company is: http://www.baraha.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baraha Software\Baraha Fonts\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Baraha Fonts 10.10.
8. After uninstalling Baraha Fonts 10.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Baraha Fonts 10.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Baraha Fonts 10.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Baraha Fonts 10.10 by Baraha Software from your PC, we are not saying that Baraha Fonts 10.10 by Baraha Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Baraha Fonts 10.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-05 09:23:32.950