BarCode ActiveX version 3.2
BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 from your PCRKD Software, Inc.
. Further information on RKD Software, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the app BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 can be found at http://www.BarcodeTools.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RKD\BarCodeAx folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 is C:\Program Files\RKD\BarCodeAx\unins000.exe. BarCode ActiveX version 3.2's main file takes about 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) and is named Sample_VC6.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BarCode ActiveX version 3.2. They take 653.93 KB (669629
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- Sample_VC6.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of BarCode ActiveX version 3.2.
BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 is an application by RKD Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "BarCode ActiveX version 3.2". If it exists on your system the BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BarCode ActiveX version 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BarCode ActiveX version 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.BarcodeTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RKD\BarCodeAx\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BarCode ActiveX version 3.2.
8. After uninstalling BarCode ActiveX version 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 by RKD Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 by RKD Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BarCode ActiveX version 3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 23:11:37.267