Banner Effect Trial
This page contains complete information on how to remove Banner Effect Trial for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Banner Effect Trial from your computerDevsoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Devsoft, Inc.. Further information about Banner Effect Trial can be seen at http://www.banner-effect.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Banner Effect Trial folder (same installation drive as Windows). Banner Effect Trial's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Banner Effect Trial\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled BannerEffectTrial.exe and its approximative size is 4.65 MB (4876424 bytes).
Banner Effect Trial contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.64 MB (11155505
bytes) on disk.
- BannerEffectTrial.exe (4.65 MB)
- flashplayer_10_sa.exe (5.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
The current page applies to Banner Effect Trial version 1.3.16
only. For more Banner Effect Trial versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Banner Effect Trial is a program by the software company Devsoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Banner Effect Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Banner Effect Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Banner Effect Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "Banner Effect Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Banner Effect Trial application will be found automatically. After you click Banner Effect Trial in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Banner Effect Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Banner Effect Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.banner-effect.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Banner Effect Trial\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Banner Effect Trial.
8. After uninstalling Banner Effect Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Banner Effect Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Banner Effect Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Banner Effect Trial by Devsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Banner Effect Trial by Devsoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Banner Effect Trial in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:06:23.437