Banner Effect Trial
This page contains complete information on how to remove Banner Effect Trial for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Banner Effect Trial from your computerDevsoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Devsoft, Inc.. Further information about Banner Effect Trial can be seen at http://www.banner-effect.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Banner Effect Trial folder (same installation drive as Windows). Banner Effect Trial's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Banner Effect Trial\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled BannerEffectTrial.exe and its approximative size is 4.65 MB (4876424 bytes).
Banner Effect Trial contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.64 MB (11155505
bytes) on disk.
- BannerEffectTrial.exe (4.65 MB)
- flashplayer_10_sa.exe (5.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
The current page applies to Banner Effect Trial version 1.3.16
only. For more Banner Effect Trial versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Banner Effect Trial is a program by the software company Devsoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Banner Effect Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Banner Effect Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Banner Effect Trial or simply activate the Search field and type in "Banner Effect Trial". If it exists on your system the Banner Effect Trial application will be found automatically. After you select Banner Effect Trial in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Banner Effect Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Banner Effect Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.banner-effect.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Banner Effect Trial\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Banner Effect Trial.
8. After uninstalling Banner Effect Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Banner Effect Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Banner Effect Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Banner Effect Trial by Devsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Banner Effect Trial by Devsoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Banner Effect Trial in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:06:23.437