Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 from your PCCataMates
. Take a look here
for more information on CataMates. Usually the Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CataMates\Banknote Mate 2015 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CataMates\Banknote Mate 2015\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called BanknoteMate2015.exe and it has a size of 47.29 MB (49589944 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3. They occupy 48.01 MB (50345817
bytes) on disk.
- BanknoteMate2015.exe (47.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (738.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3.
Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 is a program marketed by CataMates. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3". If it exists on your system the Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3.
8. After removing Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 by CataMates from your PC, nor are we saying that Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 by CataMates is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Banknote Mate 2015 version 2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:56:14.367