Bank Easy 3.1
This web page is about Bank Easy 3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Bank Easy 3.1 from your computerSoftwareByBrice.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on SoftwareByBrice.com. More information about the application Bank Easy 3.1 can be seen at http://www.SoftwareByBrice.com/
. Usually the Bank Easy 3.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BankEasy directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Bank Easy 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\BankEasy\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.93 MB (2021888 bytes) on disk and is called BANK.EXE.
Bank Easy 3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.00 MB (2099145
bytes) on disk.
- BANK.EXE (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This web page is about Bank Easy 3.1 version 3.0
Bank Easy 3.1 is a program marketed by the software company SoftwareByBrice.com. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Bank Easy 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Bank Easy 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bank Easy 3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bank Easy 3.1". The Bank Easy 3.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Bank Easy 3.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bank Easy 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bank Easy 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.SoftwareByBrice.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BankEasy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bank Easy 3.1.
8. After removing Bank Easy 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bank Easy 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bank Easy 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bank Easy 3.1 by SoftwareByBrice.com from your PC, we are not saying that Bank Easy 3.1 by SoftwareByBrice.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bank Easy 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 01:07:16.097