Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit)
Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) from your systemFriends in War
. You can find out more on Friends in War or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.friendsinwar.com
if you want to read more on Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) on Friends in War's web page. Usually the Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Banished folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Banished\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Banished\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit)'s main file takes about 1.89 MB (1978880 bytes) and is named Banished-x64.exe.
Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 7.50 MB (7861665
bytes) on disk.
- Banished-x64.exe (1.89 MB)
- Banished.exe (707.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.92 MB)
The current web page applies to Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) version 1.0.1
Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) is a program offered by Friends in War. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit)". The Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. When you select Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.friendsinwar.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Banished\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Banished\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) by Friends in War from your computer, nor are we saying that Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) by Friends in War is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Banished v1.0.1 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 15:38:28.803