This page contains detailed information on how to remove Bandwidth Calculator for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bandwidth Calculator from your systemHANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD.. You can see more info related to Bandwidth Calculator at http://www.samsungtechwin.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Bandwidth Calculator folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Bandwidth Calculator\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bandwidth Calculator. BWcalculator.exe is the Bandwidth Calculator's primary executable file and it takes about 1.73 MB (1812992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Bandwidth Calculator. They take about 1.86 MB (1947400
bytes) on disk.
- BWcalculator.exe (1.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.26 KB)
This data is about Bandwidth Calculator version 4.26.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Bandwidth Calculator versions:
...click to view all...
Bandwidth Calculator is an application by the software company HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Bandwidth Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bandwidth Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bandwidth Calculator or simply click the Search field and type in "Bandwidth Calculator". If it is installed on your PC the Bandwidth Calculator application will be found automatically. After you click Bandwidth Calculator in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bandwidth Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandwidth Calculator:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsungtechwin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Bandwidth Calculator\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bandwidth Calculator.
8. After removing Bandwidth Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bandwidth Calculator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bandwidth Calculator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bandwidth Calculator by HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Bandwidth Calculator by HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bandwidth Calculator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:18:41.430