Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder
This web page is about Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BandiMPEG1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 51.36 KB (52589 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder from your computer
Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 51.36 KB (52589
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder version 1
Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder". If it exists on your system the Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder application will be found very quickly. After you select Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder.
8. After removing Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130