Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder
This web page is about Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BandiMPEG1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 51.36 KB (52589 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder from your computer
Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 51.36 KB (52589
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder version 1
Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder or simply click the Search field and type in "Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder". If it exists on your system the Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder.
8. After removing Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130