You can find below details on how to uninstall Bandicam 4.1.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bandicam 4.1.6 from your PCBandicam Company
. Check out here
for more information on Bandicam Company. More details about Bandicam 4.1.6 can be found at http://www.bandicam.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bandicam 4.1.6. bdcam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.82 MB (6100896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Bandicam 4.1.6. They occupy an average of 8.90 MB (9334107
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (5.82 MB)
- bdfix.exe (2.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (950.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of Bandicam 4.1.6.
Bandicam 4.1.6 is an application by Bandicam Company. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Bandicam 4.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bandicam 4.1.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bandicam 4.1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bandicam 4.1.6". The Bandicam 4.1.6 program will be found automatically. When you click Bandicam 4.1.6 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bandicam 4.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicam 4.1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bandicam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bandicam 4.1.6.
8. After removing Bandicam 4.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bandicam 4.1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandicam 4.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bandicam 4.1.6 by Bandicam Company from your computer, we are not saying that Bandicam 4.1.6 by Bandicam Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bandicam 4.1.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:54:27.193