You can find below details on how to uninstall BalticPC 4.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BalticPC 4.3 from your systemFINSECUR
. Go over here
where you can get more info on FINSECUR. You can see more info related to BalticPC 4.3 at www.finsecur.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Finsecur\BalticPC_4.3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. BalticPC 4.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Finsecur\BalticPC_4.3\unins000.exe. BalticPC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 992.00 KB (1015808 bytes) on disk.
BalticPC 4.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.65 MB (1728408
bytes) on disk:
- BalticPC.exe (992.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.90 KB)
The current web page applies to BalticPC 4.3 version 4.3
BalticPC 4.3 is a program by FINSECUR. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove BalticPC 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BalticPC 4.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BalticPC 4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "BalticPC 4.3". If it is installed on your PC the BalticPC 4.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BalticPC 4.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BalticPC 4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BalticPC 4.3:
- The publisher is: www.finsecur.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Finsecur\BalticPC_4.3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BalticPC 4.3.
8. After removing BalticPC 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BalticPC 4.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BalticPC 4.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BalticPC 4.3 by FINSECUR from your PC, nor are we saying that BalticPC 4.3 by FINSECUR is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BalticPC 4.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 13:27:48.357